- make coughs more productive
Fortune Excaugh contains the following active ingredients:
How To Use
Adults and children who are 12 years of age and older: Take 2 to 4 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 24 doses (2,400mg) in 24 hours.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 to 2 tablet every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 doses (1,200mg) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult with a doctor.
Fortune Pharmacal Co., Ltd.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with:
- smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema
- a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a high fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding
- any of the following occurs (these could be signs of a serious condition):
- cough persists for more than 1 week
- cough tends to recur
- cough is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache
, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.