Gold Medal Medicated Oil
0.85 fl. oz. (25毫升)
Product code: AX3
Gold Medal Medicated Oil is highly effective when rubbed into sore muscles and joints. It relieves your body of minor aches and pains associated with strains, bruises, arthritis and sprains.
Benefits: Gold Medal Medicated Oil is a compound that is derived from peppermint plants. Menthol has been used for many purposes in recent history. The most common use for it today is as a mild anesthetic, on external areas of the body. The special property of menthol is that it triggers a cooling sensation on the skin when it is rubbed into a sore area. It is very effective as a topical analgesic to soothe your muscle pains and cramp, as well as mild arthritis pain.
Manufactured by Leung Kai Fook Medical Co., Pte. Ltd.
Product of Singapore
Gold Medal Medicated Oil contains the following:
Active Ingredients: Menthol 15%, Camphor 5%, Methyl Salicylate 20%
Inactive ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Fragrance and Mineral Oil
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds
- on damaged skin
- other than as directed as such use may be dangerous
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.