Bee Brand Medicated Oil (3 Fl Oz)
3 fl. oz. (90毫升)
Product code: BBO1L
Bee Brand Medicated Oil provides temporary relief of aches and pains, most commonly caused by muscle pulls and sprains. It also provides temporary relief for minor pain from arthritis and backache.
Benefits: Bee Brand Medicated Oil contains menthol, which is an organic compound that is derived from peppermint and other types of mints. It works by triggering a cold sensation on the skin, which helps to provide pain relief. It is commonly used as a topical analgesic, and is effective in relieving muscle and joint pain temporarily.
This oil also contains camphor. This oil has a dual hot and cold action on the skin. It first numbs and cools your skin's nerve endings, and then it warms the area as it stimulates circulation to the affected area. Together with menthol, camphor helps to provide temporary pain relief from common body aches and pains.
Manufactured by P.T. Tawon Jaya Makassar
Product of Indonesia
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2.2%, Camphor 4%,
Inactive Ingredients: Achyranthes Root Extract, Bupleurum Root Extract, Cajuput Oil, Coconut Oil, Ceylon Citronella Root Extract, Chinese Wild Ginger Herb Extract, Fingerroot (Kaempferia Pandurata Roxb.), Garlic Bulb Extract, Ginger Extract, Greater Galangal, Rhizome Extract, Lawang (Cinnamomum Culilawan) Oil, Onion Bulb Extract, Pepper Root Extract, Piper Betel Leaf Extract, Pubescent Angelica (Angelica Polyclada Franch.) Root Extract, Saigon Cinnamon Stem Extract, Turmeric Rhizome Extract, Turpentine Oil and West Indian Lemongrass Oil
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area with cotton not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds.
- on irritated or damaged skin.
- if excessive irritation develops.
- over extensive parts of the body.
- if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs.
- when using for pain of arthritis：
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age.
- redness is present.
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep container tightly closed
- Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)