Chilli Brand Porous Capsicum Plaster (Medium 50 Sheets)
Product code: CL1M
Chilli Brand Porous Capsicum Plaster provides temporary relief of various bodily aches and pain. This is a popular, trusted brand in Asia and is useful in reducing pain related to sprains, bruises, backaches and arthritis.
Benefits: Chilli Brand Porous Capsicum Plaster contains the active ingredient capsaicin, which helps to provide relief of pain by providing a warming sensation to the skin. This promotes better blood circulation, and can relieve sore muscles, strains and sprains, as well as arthritis pain. Capsaicin is derived from chili peppers.
Manufactured by Dersan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Product of Taiwan
Chilli Brand Porous Capsicum Plaster contains the following: Capsaicin 0.25%, Beta-pinene Homopolymer, Calcium Carbonate, Light Steam-cracked Aromatic Naphtha (Petroleum), Polybutenes, Rubber (Natural), Synthetic Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide
- Peel away from the paper backing. Apply directly to the affected body area. If you need to, cut the plaster into small pieces and apply to the area. This plaster is more effective if you use it after a bath.
- For adults and children who are 2 or older: Apply to the affect body part up to three or four times each day. For children less than two, do not use consult a doctor.
Allergy alert: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Do not use: on wounds, on irritated or damaged skin
When using this product: do not bandage tightly, avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if: excessive irritations of the skin develops, condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
When using for pain or arthritis if: in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age, redness of present, pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Not recommended for people with sensitive skin. May cause rash or festering.
- Not recommended for use when in contact with hot water.
- Burning sensation may occur.
- Do not apply on extremely hairy surface of skin.
- Highly adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal of product.