Kou Pi Plaster - Medium Size (10 Plasters - Sheep Skin)
同仁堂同仁狗皮膏 (中) (羊皮)
Product code: TRT12AM
Kou Pi Plaster is a Chinese herbal plaster that helps to relieve your minor aches and pains in sore joints and muscles. It is effective on minor backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
This product contains camphor, which is carefully extracted from an evergreen tree called the camphor laurel. Camphor is able to be absorbed into your skin. When you apply it into a sore area of your body, it will stimulate the circulatory system and can relieve minor swelling and inflammation. It also can relieve sprains in the affected muscle.
Kou Pi Plaster (Sheep Skin) includes these active ingredients:
Inactive ingredients include:
For adults and children two-years and older: Clean the affected area with ginger root. Then, take the plaster from the pouch, and soften it by warming it over low heat in a pan on the stove. Then take the plaster and peel the backing off of it. Apply it to the affected area. Do not exceed using this product 3-4 times a day.
For Children under two: do not use this product.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- if pregnant or nursing
- if allergic to sesame seed oil or any other ingredient in the product.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
When using for pain or arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
- redness of present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.