Li Chung Yuen - Herbal Supplement
Product code: CLC03
Suffering from menstrual aches and cramps can be a very painful experience. This herbal supplement supports normal energy levels, aiding in the health of the gastrointestinal and urinary systems. It is a great product to help alleviate cramps.
Supports normal energy levels, and aids the health of the throat, bronchi, spleen, and the gastrointestinal and urinary systems. These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufactured by Chan Li Chai Medical Factory (H.K.) Ltd.
Product of Hong Kong
Chinese Licorice, Atractylodes Rhizome, Cinnamon Stem Bark, Prepared Ginger Rhizome, Prepared Codonopsis Root, Ginger Rhizome, Prepared Pinellia Tuber.
- Adults: Take 1 pill, one a day.
- Pills may be allowed to dissolve in the mouth, or may be taken by first dissolving the pill in water.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Not for prolonged use or in high amounts, except under the supervision of a qualified health practitioner.
- Not recommended in cases of diabetes, hypertension, liver disorders, severe kidney insufficiency, hypokalemia, bleeding or blood disorders.
- May potentiate potassium depletion of thiazide diuretics and stimulant laxatives, as well as the action of cardiac glycosides, and cortisol.
- Use with caution during excessive menstruation.
- Persons with gallstones should consult a doctor before use.