Axe Brand Pain Relieving Oil
1.89 fl. oz. (56毫升)
Product code: AX1
Axe Brand Universal Oil is also known in some quarters as Axe Brand Medicated Oil. It is easy to recognize due to its highly unique logo that features an image of an arm holding an axe. It has been the choice of families and travelers around the globe for more than 70 years as a fast and effective balm to ease aches and pains and other conditions. This highly effective medicated oil is: colorless, scented mildly, non staining
- Axe Brand Universal Oil is blended with several essential oils to help relieve the symptoms of many medical conditions such as: Muscle and joint pain, Backaches, Sprains and strains, Bruises and Arthritis pain
- Natural ingredients that come from our Earth are drawn from grasses, trees, flowers and leaves and have been used by Asian cultures for centuries to heal and soothe our bodies. This soothing oil also is very effective in cutting down on your pain from arthritis, and even from annoying bruises. Others find that Axe is very useful to relieve aching muscles, joints and ligaments that are caused by athletic injury in workouts and sports.
The storied history of Axe Brand Universal Oil started when its creator Leung Yun Chee went on a journey from China to Singapore in the early 1920s. There he met with a physician from Germany named Schmeidler. This chance encounter led to the creation of Axe Brand Universal Oil. The unique product is based upon the formula that was created by Schmeidler out of a goodwill gesture towards Chee.
Leung Yun Chee took the formula back to China in his 20s, and the very first Axe Brand Universal Oil was made in 1928. Axe Brand Universal Oil has been on the market for 70 years, and it is made only in Singapore. It is now very well established as a handy cure all for the family and travelers. It is the perfect treatment for your medicine cabinet or travel bag.
Manufactured by Leung Kai Fook Medical Co., Pte. Ltd.
Product of Singapore
Axe Brand Universal Oil contains the following natural ingredients: Menthol - 16%, Methyl salicylate - 15%, Camphor - 5%, Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil and Mineral oil
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply a few drops then gently rub into the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 3 years of age: Do not use, consult your physician.
- Refer to the above warming; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On wounds
- On irritated or damaged skin
- On the face
- Otherwise than as directed
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if：
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs.
- When using for pain of arthritis:
- Pain persists for more than 10 days
- Redness is present
- In conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep container tightly closed
- Store below 30º C (86º F)