Au Wong Yuen - Herbal Supplement
Product code: CLC17
Au Wong Yuen is an all-natural herbal supplement that provides support for mental alertness. Any time during your busy day that you feel fatigued or drowsy, this herbal supplement can help to energize you. It also helps to support the health of the heart, respiratory and immune systems, which can lead you to feeling more energetic throughout your busy day.
Benefits: This herbal supplement contains many ingredients that are beneficial for energy, mental alertness and long-term health.
For instance, licorice root can support healthy heart function, and may be able to provide support for healthy cholesterol levels, to some degree. It also is thought that the antioxidant quality of licorice root can have a positive effect on the health of your capillaries, which may support circulation throughout the body.
Ginger root can help to support heart function and to provide some support for hypertension.
Jujube fruit is known to help restore mental alertness, and to provide support for both stress and anxiety.
White peony root is believed to provide good health and support for the blood, which helps to better oxygenate your body and give you more energy.
Manufactured by Chan Li Chai Medical Factory (H.K.) Ltd.
Product of Hong Kong
Au Wong Yuen contains the following natural herbs: Licorice Root, Ginger Rhizome, Ampelopsis Root, Baikal Skullcap Root, Fang Feng Root, Saigon Cinnamon Stem Bark, Dong Quai Root, Apricot Seed, Thorowax Root, Japanese Arisaema Tuber, Chinese Rhubarb Root and Rhizome, White Peony Root, Polyporus Sclerotium, Balloon-flower Root, Cattail Pollen, Jujube Fruit, Oriental Ginseng Root
- For adults, we recommend that you take one pill each day with hot water. For children who are 12 or older, take 1/3 of a pill daily.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing, for children less than 12 years of age, for long term use in excess of 8-10 days, or in cases of spleen deficiency.
- Not recommended for use in cases of intestinal obstruction, or inflammatory condition of the intestines (appendicitis, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel, etc.), abdominal pain of unknown origin, spitting blood, tuberculosis, diabetes, hypertension, liver disorder, severe kidney insufficiency, and hypokalemia.
- May potentiate potassium depletion of thiazide diuretics and stimulant laxatives, as well as the action of cardiac glycosides, and cortisol.
- Persons with gallstones should consult a practitioner prior to use. Individuals with a history of kidney stones or peptic ulcers should use this product cautiously.
- Avoid seafood, cold or raw food, or food or drink prepared or served in ironware.