Bigen permanent hair color refill is one beauty secret you have to add to your regiment. This easy-to-use hair dye brings rich, beautiful color to your hair. It completely covers grays while conditioning it in just 10 minutes! This no-run, no-drip cream makes retouching your hair a breeze. With natural herbs fortifying your hair, it will look and feel better than before you even colored!
Easy coloring, covering gray, & conditioning in 10 minutes. No running & dripping cream formula. Easy re-touching. Conditioning with natural herbs.
Manufactured by Hoyu Co., Ltd.
Product of Japan
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Diglycerin, Peg-20, Petrolatum, Ammonium Hydroxide,
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Polyquaternum-6, Pullulan, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Trisodium Hedta, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, M-aminophenol, P-aminophenol, 4-nitro-o-phenylenediamine, P-phenylenedianmine, Resorcinol, Fragrance.
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetheth-2, Isostearyl Alcohol, Ppg-4-ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid.
How To Use
READ THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
- Carry out the skin allergy test before each and every application.
- Make sure that your hair is dry and clean.
- Before you start application, apply a thin coating of cold cream to avoid staining the skin, around your ears, hairline and nape of your neck. But please ensure that you avoid getting any cream onto your hair, or the color will not catch here.
- Protect your clothing with a towel or cape.
- To avoid coloring your nails and skin, always wear Gloves provided with the rubber bands binding your wrist.
- Squeeze out the necessary amount of cream colorant from Tube #1 into Mixing Tray.
- Squeeze out the same amount of cream developer from Tube #2 into the tray.
- Mix well with 2-Way Brush until the two creams are completely mixed.
- NOTE: Start application immediately after mixing and complete application within 30 minutes.
- Note 1: Use at room temperature (20~30°C) for best color results.
- Note 2: Be careful not to splash the mixture into eyes.
- Note 3: Be careful not to spill the mixture on to your skin.
- Note 4: If the mixture drips on to your ears, hairline or nape, remove the mixture with wet tissues immediately to avoid staining.
FULL HEAD APPLICATION:
- Apply the mixture on dry hair with Brush starting from the areas where hair is most gray.
- Continue until hair is totally covered with the mixture.
- Comb through to hair ends for even distribution making sure that every strand is well covered.
- Leave the mixture on for about 10 minutes. 10-minutes developing time is recommended when the application takes you 10 minutes. * If the application takes you longer than 10 minutes, it is recommended to leave on for less than 10 minutes. If it takes you less than 10 minutes, it is recommended to leave on for more than 10 minutes.
- Check color development by wiping a strand of hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue and adjust developing time if necessary.
- Apply the mixture to new growth with Brush.
- Leave the mixture on for about 7 minutes.
- Apply the mixture to previously color-treated areas and comb through gently to make sure the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Leave on for 2 or more minutes.
- Note 1: Coloring result may vary depending on the hair conditions, color of the hair before coloring, room temperature and developing time.
- Note 2: If you have very thick and strong, or a lot of gray hair, it is recommended to lengthen the developing time for about 5 more minutes.
- Note 3: Any unused mixture is ineffective 30 minutes after mixing and should be disposed of.
- Note 4: Discard any unused mixture immediately after the application.
SHAMPOOING AND CONDITIONING
- When the desired color is obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.
- Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- We recommend that you apply conditioner to your hair after shampooing.
- Dry and style as usual.
FOR NEXT APPLICATION:
- If there are creams left over in Tubes #1 & #2 after application, keep the caps tightly screwed. The remainder of each tubes can be used for next application.
- Wash Applicator Comb, Plastic Tray and Gloves well and store them.
- The cream around the opening of Tube #1 can slightly darken over time; however this does not affect dyeing result or outcome.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS; TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS.
HAIR COLOR PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE.
A SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE CONDUCTED 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH TIME YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR (SEE INSERT).
REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS 2 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME.
IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO:
- the risk of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- NEVER use if you have ever experienced any reaction to a temporary "black henna' tattoo in the past.
DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR IF:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear suitable gloves. Rinse hair well after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
- This product is exclusively to color hair of the head.
- NEVER use on facial skin or facial hair (beard, mustache, etc.).
- This could lead to irritation.