Jin Gu Wang External Analgesic (Spray)
2.0 fl. oz. (60亳升)
Product code: YL9
Jin Gu Wang is an effective external, topical analgesic that can temporarily relieve minor aches and pains in your muscles and joints. It is highly effective in relieving minor pain associated with arthritis, strains, bruises and backaches.
Jin Gu Wang Spray contains camphor oil, which has been used throughout history in China as an topical analgesic. The oil comes from an extraction process on the common camphor tree.
Camphor oil is a very effective stimulant and helps to boost blood circulation to the area of the body where it is applied. It works very well as a topical analgesic for minor body aches and pains, as well. When it is applied to the affected area of the body, it causes the skin and underlying tissue to go numb. This helps to provide temporary pain relief. The cooling and penetrating effect also helps to cut down on inflammation in the body.
· Aralia Armata [Aralia Armata (Wall. Ex G. Don) Seem.] Root and Stem
· Paniculate Swallowwort [Pycnostelma Paniculatum (Bge.) K. Schum] Herb
· St. Thomas Bean [Entada Phaseoloides (L.) Merr.] Root
· Zedoary Rhizome
We recommend that adults and children two and older apply to the affected area no more than three to four times each day. Children under two should not use.
Guangxi Yulin Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
For external use only.
Do not use_
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
When using this product_
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if_
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- when using for pain of arthritis :
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- redness is present
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.