Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan - Herbal Supplement
Product code: FC02JK
Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan is a trusted natural herbal supplement that supports the health of your knees, arms, legs, lungs, kidneys, and loins.
Benefits: Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan contains typhonium root, which is from the typhonium giganteum plant species that is native to China. It has been used in herbal traditions in China for hundreds of years to support the health of the spleen, liver, kidneys and stomach.
This herbal supplement also contains tree peony bark which is helpful to support good circulation of the blood, and also is thought to help with common cramping and pain from menstruation. This bark also has strong antioxidant properties and can help to protect your immune system. Some herbalists also believe that this herb helps to keep the arms, legs and loins strong.
WARNING: This product will expose you to chemicals including arsenic and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufactured by Anhui Dongshengyoubang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Product of China
Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan contains the following: Cinnamon Bark, Typhonium Root, Prepared Rehmannia Root, Asiatic Dogwood Ripe Fleshy Fruit, Tree Peony Bark, Chinese Yam Rhizome, Polyporus Sclerotium, Asian Water Plantain Tuber, Starch
- We recommend that you take eight pills, three times daily.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Not recommended for long term use or in excess of recommended amounts, or in cases of diarrhea, indigestion or excessive menstruation.
- Make sure that you understand the actions of this product before taking it.
- If you have severe kidney problems of disease, please seek the advice of a doctor,
acupuncturist, or health practitioner before taking this product.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Protected from moisture.
- Below 30°C (86°F)