A great natural alternative to relieving occasional constipation and facilitating bowel movements.
Relieves occasional constipation and has laxative properties, which facilitate movement of the bowels. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Dark brown oval shaped soft gelatin capsules containing a dark brow oily liguid.
WARNING: This product will expose you to chemicals including arsenic and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufactured by The Central Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Product of China
Magnolia Bark, Chinese Rhubarb Root and Steam, Dried Hemp Seed, Apricot Seed, Bitter Orange Immature Fruit
How To Use
- Take 1 to 2 capsules for treatment of occasional constipation. May be increased to 2 capsules three times daily if necessary, not to exceed 6 capsules per day. Do not take for more than 7 days unless recommended b a doctor.
- This product contains Chinese Rhubarb Root. Read and follow directions carefully.
- Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Chinese Rhubarb Root may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health.
- Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Long-term constipation may be the sign of a serious problem.
- Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week without consulting a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after using a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use laxative products when pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless recommended by a doctor. Do not use if pregnant or nursing, during menses, or postpartum. Keep out of the reach of children.