Xiao Yao Wan - Herbal Supplement
Product code: FC03XY
Xiao Yao Wan is a well-known Chinese herbal supplement that supports the health of your circulatory system and blood along with your liver and spleen.
Benefits: Xiao Yao Wan contains dong-quai root, which is an herb that belongs to the celery family. It is native to China, Japan and Korea. In Chinese medicine, this root has been used for more than 1000 years to support the health of the body in many areas. Many herbalists in China consider it to be similar in effectiveness to ginseng in the support of health, especially in women. It is believed to be helpful with female reproductive system and is thought to help support regular menstruation flow.
This root also is believed to be effective in supporting liver health. Further, this herb can help to support the growth of new red blood cells, and aids circulation throughout the body.
Manufactured by Anhui Dongshengyoubang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Product of China
This product contains: Bupleurum Root, Dong-quai Root, White Peony Root Without Bark, Atractylodes Rhizome, Polyporus Sclerotium, Chinese Mint Above-Ground Parts, Ginger Rhizome, Chinese Licorice Root and Rhizome, and Starch.
- We recommend that that you take eight pills, three times daily.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing.
- Not for prolonged use or in excess of recommended amounts except under supervision of a qualified health practitioner.
- Not recommended in cases of diabetes, hypertension, liver disorders, severe kidney insufficiency, hypokalemia, frequent copious urine, nausea, or vomiting.
- Use with caution in cases of diarrhea or abdominal distention.
- May potentiate potassium depletion of thiazide diuretics and stimulant laxatives as well as the action of cardiac glycosides and cortisol.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Protected from moisture.
- Below 30°C (86°F)