Zhi Bai Ba Wei Wan - Herbal Supplement
Product code: FC04ZB
Zhi Bai Ba Wei Wan is a natural herbal supplement that supports the health of your immune system.
Benefits: This herbal supplement contains Anemarrhena Root, which is a small, ornamental plant that is native to the northern parts of China. Anemarrhena has been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicine, with its first recorded uses going all the way back to 200 BC. It is believed that this root, in combination with other related herbs, can be effective in supporting the health of your immune system. It can help to ease symptoms in the head, throat, lungs and nasal passages.
This root also is used sometimes as a mouthwash to help with oral health. Extracts of this herb contain compounds that are known as saponins, which can help support the lower back. Some women have reported that Anemarrhena helps them to reduce symptoms of hot flashes and it is helpful in supporting the menstrual cycle.
Manufactured by Anhui Dongshengyoubang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Product of China
Zhi Bai Ba Wei contains: Anemarrhena Root and Stem, Prepared Rehmannia Root, Phellodendron Stem and Trunk Bark, Asiatic Dogwood Ripe Fleshy Fruit, Chinese Yam Root and Stem, Tree Peony Bark, Polyporus Sclerotium, Asian Water Plantain Tuber, and Starch.
- We recommend that that you take eight pills, three times daily.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing.
- Not for prolonged use or in excess of recommended amounts except under supervision of a qualified health practitioner.
- Not recommended in cases of diabetes, hypertension, liver disorders, severe kidney insufficiency, hypokalemia, frequent copious urine, nausea, or vomiting.
- Use with caution in cases of diarrhea or abdominal distention.
- May potentiate potassium depletion of thiazide diuretics and stimulant laxatives as well as the action of cardiac glycosides and cortisol.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Protected from moisture.
- Below 30°C (86°F)