Promising product for the needs of Asian American men. Comb-in application without mixing Full Control w/ 2 combs for mens hair. Save unused for multiple applications. It completely covers grays while conditioning it in just 10 minutes!
No-mixing, Just Comb-in with direct dispensing design to minimize prep time. No drips, no mess with cream that stick to each strand. Full control with two types of precision combs that target specific areas, or entire head for perfect gray coverage. save & store wth tubes that let you keep remaining fro future use.
How To Use
Hoyu Co., Ltd.
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO, ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE.
THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS; TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS.
HAIR COLOR PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE.
A SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE CONDUCTED 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH TIME YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR (SEE INSERT).
REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS 2 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME.
IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, the risk of allergic reaction may be increased.
DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR IF:
- you have already had a reaction to a hair color product.
- you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Do not use this product at all if you have skin
depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment.
This product is exclusively to color hair of the head.
- NEVER use on eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
- NEVER use on facial skin or facial hair.(beard, moustache, etc.) This could lead to irritation.