BIGEN MEN'S SPEEDY COLOR #103 DARK BROWN
#103美源男士染髮劑 (棕色) 有梳單位：每盒
Product code: BGM103
Promising product for the needs of Asian American men. Comb-in application without mixing Full Control with 2 combs for men's hair. Save unused for multiple applications. It completely covers grays while conditioning it in just 10 minutes!
No-mixing, Just Comb-in with direct dispensing design to minimize prep time. No drips, no mess with cream that stick to each strand. Full control with two types of precision combs that target specific areas, or entire head for perfect gray coverage. save & store wth tubes that let you keep remaining fro future use.
Hair color products can cause an allergic reaction which in certain rare cases may be severe. A skin allergy test must be conducted 48 hours before each time you color your hair. Remember to buy your products 2 days ahead of time. If you have a tattoo the risk of allergic reaction may be increased.
Manufactured by Hoyu Co., Ltd.
Made in Thailand
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-20, Ceteth-20, Ethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, P-Phenylenediamine, Ceteth-2, Ceteth-30, Petrolatum, Resorcinol, Fragrance, Ascorbic Acid, Steartrimonium Chloride, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol hci, M-Aminophenol, Trisodium Heat, N, N-Bis(2 Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Polyquaternium-6, Plea European (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Sulfite, Taurine, P-Aminophenol, Pullulan, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Bht.
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ppg-4-Ceteth-20, Ceteth-2, Isostearyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Citric Acid.
READ THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
- Make sure that your hair is dry and clean.
- Before you start application, apply a thin coating of cold cream to avoid staining the skin, around your ears hairline and nape of your neck. But please ensure that you avoid getting any cream onto your hair, or the color will not catch here.
- Protect your clothing with a towel or cape.
- To avoid coloring your nails and skin, always wear Gloves provided with the rubber bands binding your wrist.
APPLICATION & DEVELOPING TIME
FULL HEAD APPLICATION:
- Squeeze out Cream Colorant from Tube #1 to fill up one groove on Applicator Comb. Then squeeze out the same quantity of Cream Developer from Tube #2 to fill up the other groove on Applicator Comb.
- Apply cream to dry hair starting from the greyest part. Continue the application until all hair is well covered with cream. Comb through to ensure even distribution.
* For easy and quick application on the hairline or sideburns, use the edge of Applicator Comb or Mini Comb provided.
* Dispose of any unused mixture after the application.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
* If you take longer than 7 minutes to apply cream, shorten the developing time to make 17 minutes in total for application and developing time.
* If you take less than 7 minutes to apply cream, extend the developing time to make 17 minutes in total for application and developing time.
* If your hair is resistant or-lots of gray to hair color, extend the developing time by 5 minutes.
* Color becomes darker if you leave it on longer.
- Apply cream only to the gray part that you want to cover.
* For the application on the hairline or sideburns, squeeze out the same amount of cream from both tubes into Plastic Tray and mix well using the edge of the comb. Then apply the mixture immediately.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- When the desired color is obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.
* Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
* We recommend that you apply conditioner to your hair after shampooing.
- Dry and style as usual.
FOR NEXT APPLICATION:
- If there are creams left over in Tubes #1 & #2 after application, keep the caps tightly screwed. The remainder can be used for next application.
- Wash Applicator Comb, Mini comb, Plastic Tray and Gloves well and store them.
- The cream around the opening of Tube #1 can slightly darken over time; however this does not affect dyeing result or outcome.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS; TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS.
HAIR COLOR PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE.
A SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE CONDUCTED 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH TIME YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR (SEE INSERT).
REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS 2 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME.
IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO:
- The risk of allergic reaction may be increased.
DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR IF:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
DO NOT USE this product at all if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment.
This product is exclusively to color hair of the head.
NEVER use on eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
NEVER use on facial skin or facial hair. (beard, moustache, etc.) This could lead to irritation.