Die Da Wan Hua Oil ( External Analgesic)
1.7fl. oz. (50毫升)
Product code: WHO
Die Da Wan Hua Oil is a famous Chinese herbal medicated oil that is used to temporarily relieve aches and pains in your muscles and joints. These types of minor pains commonly are caused by backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
This medicated oil helps to relieve pain and minor swelling that accompanies many common aches and pains. This product contains turpentine oil, which has long been used in many Asian cultures to provide relief from aches and pains. The most common uses of turpentine oil were for arthritis and muscle pains.
Die Da Wan Hua contains the following:
For adults, and children two and older, we recommend that you put a few drops on the sore area and gently rub in. Do not use more than three-four times each day.
For children under two, you should not use this product. Check with your doctor.
Guangzhou Jingxiutang Pharmaceutical
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
When using this product:
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- if redness is present
- if pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.