Kou Pi Medicated Plaster (10 Plasters)
Product code: TRT12
This Chinese herbal plaster is effective in temporarily relieving minor aches and pains associated with strains, sprains, bruises and arthritis. It also works well on minor backache pain. It is available on a cloth backing
Kou Pi Medicated Plaster contains camphor, which is an effective topical analgesic for minor body aches and pains. Camphor causes numbness of the nerves in the skin, which causes minor pain to disappear temporarily. It also helps to increase the circulation in the painful area where the plaster is applied.
Kou Pi Medicated Plaster contains:
We recommend that adults and children two-years and older clean the affected area with a piece of ginger root. Take the plaster from the pouch, and soften it by warming it over low heat in a pan on the stove. Grasp the two open ends of the cloth and spread them apart to expose the medicated side of the plaster. Apply it to the affected area. Use up to four times per day.
Children under two should not use this product.
Beijing Tong Ren Tang Limited Company Tong Ren Tang Pharmaceutical Factory
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- if pregnant or nursing
- if allergic to sesame seed oil or any other ingredient in the product.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
When using for pain or arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
- redness of present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.