Yinchiao Tablet-fever Reducer Antihistamine (Uncoated)
Product code: GW06EX
Yinchiao Tablet-fever Reducer Antihistamine (Uncoated) temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold, the flu, or hay fever: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold, the flu, or hay fever: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Tianjin Traditional Chinese Medicine Group Co., Ltd.
Liver Warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if:
- Adult takes more than 24 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Do no use:
- With an other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For pain for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children).
- for fever for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has:
- liver disease, glaucoma, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is :
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
- avoid alcoholic beverages.
- may cause drowsiness (alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect).
- use caution when driving or operating machinery.
- may cause excitability especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore throat is severe, sore throat persists for more than 2 days, sore throat is accompanied or followed by: fever, headache, rash, nausea, vomiting.
- any of the following occurs (these could be signs of a serious condition): pain or fever persists or gets worse or new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present.
Do not give to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.